" 1. What if your insides were visible.
What if everyone’s face looked the same,
Instead of our organs and everything that
Lives inside of our human body.
2. What if your inner self was looked at
With love struck eyes,
Instead of our faces being looked at
With question marks embracing someone’s eyeballs.
3. Last night I had a dream our insides was our face
And a human figure and looks were invisible.
4. There were no double edged daggers of
self hatred swimming through people’s stomach.
5.I did not see people ripping off their skin,
wishing twenty seven days would pass
Hoping their outer skin would shed because
They would feel less intoxicated, and the blood
Pumping through their veins was not a weapon for death.
6. I did not see a soulless person walking around
In desperate need for broken lungs.
7. I did not feel thorns interlaced to people’s words.
8. The world was not accumulated with sorrows
Because I carried it on my back and I did not complain. "